Introduction

on Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Today is a special day. I have decided to write my own blog! Well... I have been thinking of writing blogs for quite some time ago but somehow due to some reasons I did not start it... But today, I have make up my mind and kick start my blog!

In this blog, I would like to share what I have experienced in life and get some feedback from others, learn from others and move on in lives.

Now, I am a candidate of FSTEP (Financial Sector Talent Enrichment Programme) under the employment of RHB Bank. I have been here for 4 months (Oh man, time flies!) and I have gone through 1 month of English Intensive Course with British Council, 3 months of technical class consists of both Conventional Banking and Insurance/Takaful. Next Monday I will be sitting for the first exam (I am actually in the middle of doing revision...haha) and then I will continue the journey into Islamic and Investment Banking.

I believe that most of us don't really understand about the financial institutions in Malaysia (Including me myself). So right here I would like to share my knowledge which I have learnt from FSTEP with you guys. Banks and Insurance Companies are very important in our lives because they are the custodian of our money, they are the backbone of our economy, and we are dealing with money everyday in our lives, so it is good to know more about them.

Well, this will be my Introduction and I will keep updating this blog with some new knowledge/experiences I have acquired. Now I am looking forward to attend the 5th International Convention on Takaful and Retakaful at Nikko Hotel tomorrow. Hope to gain something special there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment